Last week I was surprised to find out that Lori over at mommyfriend shared a couple awards that she received with me!
Then a day or two later LizAnn at forgirlsanddolls gave me one of the awards as well!
Really? Me?!? Thank you both so very much!
I am new to blogging so this was a surprise to me and I feel so blessed to know that you both find value here at aplaceforthoughts.com. I appreciate it more than you know!
From what I understand once you receive these awards you need to pass them along to 7 other blogs that you would like to share with others and you have to share 7 things about yourself.
I’ll try (Really? 7 things about me?!? Eek!)
1) I love tea
2) I am passionate
3) I need to learn how to be more patient
4) I hate going to the dentist
5) I hate when people talk during the previews at the movie theater
6) #5 reminds me that I haven’t been to a movie in a very long time
7) I love music
At this time I’d love to tell you about the 7 people/sites that I have decided to pass these awards along to. (I am mentioning them in alphabetical order of the website name)
1) forgirlsanddolls – love this site! LizAnn shares some very valuable information with her readers and she herself is a doll! Thank you for all of your support, LizAnn!
2) heartbeatnews – Amber Smith is a journalist from my neck of the woods. This is a site in which she is trying to spread the word on cardiac health – SO VERY IMPORTANT!
3) mommyfriend – Lori is so hilarious! Her blog is entertaining to say the least and most importantly she has shown me a tremendous amount of support since I’ve joined the land of bloggers. Thank you!
4) thecookinglady – Angela has some very good recipes! If this site isn’t marked in your favorites yet – it should be!
5) thelittlethings – Julie found me here and afterwards I had to go see her site and now I visit it regularly. I was so touched to have someone come by that I hadn’t reached out to! Thank you, Julie!
6) thesahmproject – Pretty soon another little one will be arriving for this mom! Her blog is great and she shares how she has prepared to be a SAHM!
7) walkingtheland – Jessica – you are the first person that I “met” when I entered this blogging world and I so appreciate the friendship you have shown me. Your blog is great! You are a fabulous mother and teacher. The little ones that spend their days with you are so very blessed. Thank you so much for the support you’ve shown me.
I’d like you all to know that I just love to visit your sites and catch up on what is new with you. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the support you’ve shown me and for continuing to visit aplaceforthoughts.com time and time again.
Ending with a quote…
Gratitude is when memory is stored in the heart and not in the mind. ~Lionel Hampton